Plastic Part Failure: Analysis, Design, & Prevention
Mon-Wed, October 25-27, 2021
Presenters: Jeffrey Jansen | Javier Cruz | Erik Foltz | Antoine Rios
Dive into a broad range of topics essential to understanding and preventing plastic failure. The most efficient and effective approach to plastic component failure is performing a systematic failure analysis following scientific method. Someone once said, “If you don’t know how something broke, you can’t fix it,” highlighting the importance of a thorough understanding of how and why a product has failed.
This course is designed for Engineers, Scientists, Technicians, and Managers who design, fabricate, and manufacture plastic components.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes:
- Learn the essentials of why plastic components fail;
- Understand the five factors affecting plastic part performance;
- Learn the process of conducting a failure investigation;
- Know the importance of ductile-to-brittle transitions and their role in plastic component failure;
- Understand how and why a product has failed;
- Explore approaches to more quickly respond to and resolve plastic component failure;
- Learn Methods and techniques to avoid future failures
Click here for more information and to register.